VEEHIVE Shipping and Return Policy
VEEHIVE Automotive Services ("we" and "us") is the operator of
(https://www.veehive.co.uk) ("Website"). By placing an order through this
Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure
both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect
and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our
website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not
be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will
fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would
prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us
to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and
destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected
with the purchase.
This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3. Delivery Terms
3.1 Transit Time Domestically
Any orders made will begin processing on the following working day, our company delivery timescale policy is an approximate time period of between 3 - 10 working days from the date of your initial order (excluding weekends and national holidays)
All stock will be dispatched from our EU centre. Shipping will vary, dependant on physical stock on site. We will endeavour to dispatch in a timely manner. Although, on some models, we can dispatch next day, some items can take normally 7-10 days for UK delivery and 10-14 for overseas so please contact us, should you need a more precise delivery timeframe. All goods will be delivered within the statutory performance period of 30 days (from the date of payment). If this is to be later we will notify you.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that their supplied address details are correct at time of purchase, as we cannot be held responsible for incorrect or non-delivery due to customer error and additional delivery charges may apply. We can only ship to the Invoice/Billing address and we will not be able to ask the delivery company to leave the item with a neighbour or leave the goods on your premises without there being anyone to accept the delivery and sign for the delivery. Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale.
All packages are safely wrapped with appropriate packing materials. In the unlikely event of breakages in shipping, please notify us within 48 hours. We will supply replacements free of charge; however you are responsible for sending the item back to us and the costs. Please note that all goods reported as damaged on arrival “DOA” must be kept in the original packaging as this will be required as evidence of "DOA" at no point should any attempt to disregard or remove any items from the original packaging in part of full as this will avoid any attempts by either parties to make a claim for damage(s).
3.2 Transit time Internationally
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 days. This
varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer
a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
3.3 Operating Hours
Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during 10am - 3pm, except
on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these
instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
3.4 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at
any time before the order has been dispatched.
3.5 P.O. Box Shipping
VEEHIVE Automotive Services will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal
services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
3.6 Military Address Shipping
We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer
this service using courier services.
3.7 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and
send the remaining items once they return to stock.
3.8 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we
can conduct an investigation. During certain periods there may be some extended delivery timescales due to courier delays which we can not accept responsibility for .
4. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be
able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made
available by the shipping provider, this tracking link will be provided between the
3 -10 working day period.
5. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, please get in touch with our customer service team to notify us of the situation as soon as possible, further to this, please proceed with a claim directly with the courier; Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
6. Duties & Taxes
6.1 Sales Tax
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the
6.2 Import Duties & Taxes
Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid
upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and VEEHIVE
Automotive Services encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before
placing an order with us.
If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination
country, the goods will be returned to VEEHIVE Automotive Services at the
customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods
paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping
will not be refunded.
All cancellation requests MUST be made within 12 hours of the order via our Aftersales Enquiry portal www.veehive.co.uk/aftersales.
We are unable to accept any cancellations if the request is made after 12 hours of the initial order due to the fact our products are built to spec and made to order based on the specification of your vehicle which is provided to us on purchase - please note that a 20% administration fee is charged to all order cancellations which is applicable to the full value of the order including both the product and the installation fee.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the
8.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed
their investigation into the claim.
8.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a replacement unit as soon as the courier has conducted an
investigation and deemed the parcel lost, we do not provide refunds for items lost in transit.
9. Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
10. Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with anything you’ve ordered from our store. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for the same amount in store credit, or an exchange,
Products MUST be returned in all the original packaging, completely unused, with all the original contents included, this MUST be returned within the first 14 days of receiving your order, all returns in excess of £150.00 will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
11. All products and services carried out on specific requests not available via retail sale on our website are under no circumstances eligible for refund or return; this is explained to every customer at the time of purchase. This is applicable to items we don't usually stock or retail via our website and/or labour services we don't retail or advertise. Specific/Custom Request work has a shorter warranty policy period of 90 days from the date of purchase. Customers should be aware that items and services on specific requests are sold as seen; we don't and won't have as extensive product knowledge on things we don't regularly sell, meaning we expect you to do some research on the upgrades that you'll ask us to carry out; please keep this in mind when purchasing.
12. Please note that all orders are strictly quality control and bench tested before shipping to customers to ensure that all products are fully functional before receipt by the customer.
Please note that under no circumstances will we accept ANY returns for a product that has been unpackaged and used in order to be attempted to be self installed by either the customer or installation by a third party outside of our VEEHIVE Approved Partners, it is solely the customer's responsibility to ensure that the product which has been ordered is fit for purpose for the intended vehicle (i.e. correct software choice, vehicle compatibility etc.) regardless of any advice which you may have been given - please consider this before purchasing any of our products.
Any damage incurred on HiveMMI modules or STINGER Screen orders, due to pre-existing electrical faults of the vehicle, self installation or installation by a third party outside of our VEEHIVE Approved partners will deem your product warranty VOID, which we will not accept a return for.
We strongly recommend opting to have your system installed by our VEEHIVE Approved Partner Installers
Please see below for more information on our return policy.
13. All return requests must be submitted via our website through the following link: https://www.veehive.co.uk/aftersales, all returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase (digital services and software) /delivery date (physical products). All returned items must be in unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached. If it's the return of a faulty item within the first fourteen (14) days, please ensure that the returned items are in unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
As per the above, you can choose an exchange for a different product or the same amount of in-store credit.
Please note, certain items are not eligible for return including those that are built to spec/made to order, this can be found in the EXCEPTIONS section of our return policy below.
14. To return an item, please email our returns service department at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
15. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
● HiveBox USB System
● Wired To Wireless CarPlay Activator
● Any remote and/or digital services (Coding, Diagnostics, Software Update Packages etc.)
● Any products which have been unboxed, removed from the original packaging
● Any products used in a self-installation procedure by the customer themselves or installation by a third party outside of our VEEHIVE Approved Partners
● Any products that are built to spec and made to order based on the specification of the vehicle, including (but not limited to) all BMW & Mercedes VEEHIVE Android Screen Display upgrades, custom steering wheels, all Audi Apple CarPlay & Android Auto retrofit modules.
● All products and services carried out on specific requests not available via retail sale on our website are under no circumstances eligible for refund or return; this is explained to every customer at the time of purchase.
● A 20% restocking and admin fee will be charged for all returns in excess of £150.00, this is applicable to the full amount of the order including both the product and installation fee.
● Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
EXCHANGES FOR INCORRECT PRODUCTS ORDERED
16. If you order an incorrect product or a product with the incorrect software variant and you'd like an exchange, don't worry, it's totally fine, we understand that these things happen, and we are happy to arrange an exchange.
Contact us on email@example.com with your order number and mention that you want an exchange, we will guide you through the process to return the incorrect product and we will send you out the correct variant of what you require.
Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer to pay, please be aware that you are also liable to pay a £10 postage surcharge to have the correct product resent alongside a 15% restocking fee of the incorrect item ordered
If you have opted for an installation service, and the issue of the incorrect product or software is determined at the time of installation, you are liable to pay 50% of the original installation fee as a surcharge.
If you have any questions concerning any of our policies, please contact us at: